In this rather over-stuffed episode, Jon is back to talk about MomoCon and where he's been hiding out for the last two weeks. In the time away, he's been playing Mario Puzzle and Dragons and Stretchmo while Sean finally starts up Axiom Verge. The two also talk at length about Splatoon. Paul, on the other hand, has been playing MMOs he can't read (Blade & Soul) and is actually super excited about it.
In the news, Twitch hates Hatred, Fallout 4 is announced, Steam issues a refund program and Disney XD is working on... this thing: http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/3/8711975/disney-gamers-guide-to-everything
P.S. Thank you everyone who continually supports the show by listening and sending in questions/comments and news. We go through a whole lot of those in this episode and love every minute of it!
- New Xbox One controller with a normal headphone jack
- Twitch bans A/O games
- Rumor that Nintendo’s NX will use Android...
- ...Nintendo says this is false
- Games with Gold games for June
- Nintendo put up a micro-direct
- Lego World is released on early access
- 1TB PS4
- Dark Souls 3 at E3
- Steam refund program
- Fallout 4 announced
- Disney XD is making the best looking thing
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection announced
- First Steam Machine hits Oct 16 and on Shelves Nov 10
- June 6, 2015